Redneck Photo Site

Redneck Photo Site


Where all the Redneck funny comes to live

Friday, September 22, 2006
World Map According to America and other funnies
This is how a Redneck would dipict the world on a map if
left to him




Now That is funny maybe not Redneck but

still very funny picture.



The Sensitive RedneckThree Rednecks were working
on the BellSouth tower - Steve, Bruce and Jed. Steve
falls off and is killed instantly.
As the ambulance takes the body away, Bruce says,
"Someone should go and tell his wife."
Jed says, "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff,
I'll do it."Two hours later, he comes back carrying a
case of Budweiser. Bruce says, "Where did you get that,
Jed?"

"Steve's wife gave it to me," Jed replies.
"That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband
was dead and she gave you beer? "Well, not exactly",
Jed says. "When she answered the door, I said to her,
'You must be Steve's widow'. "She said, "No, I'm not
a widow. "And I said, "I'll bet you a case of
Budweiser you are".




Even if that was a April Fool's joke that

is not cool.



A man walks into the doctor's office with
a serious problem!


"Doctor, I've had problems with silent gas emissions.

At home, work, and even at church, I release
tons of silent farts everywhere I go!

As a matter of fact I've had three sitting here
talking to you.

What are we going to do?"

The doctor replies

"The first thing we're going to do is check
your hearing"
Bookmark Site Here: Bookmark Site Here:
AskJeevesadd to any service!SocializerblinklistblogmarksbuddymarksdeliciousdiigofeedmarkerfurlgoogleHatenaHOLMLookmarksma.gnolianetvouznewsvineonlywireredditrawsugarMojo this page at RojoscuttleshadowssimpysmarkingspurlSquidooTechnoratiunalogwinkyahoo