Redneck Photo Site

Redneck Photo Site


Where all the Redneck funny comes to live

Friday, December 08, 2006
Top 10 Reasons for missing the Toilet:

 

10. I was "distracted"

  9. I fainted.

  8. I forgot to put the cordless phone down!

  7. The toilet moved!

  6. I was trying to eat a taco!

  5. I only have one hand!

  4. I thought I was done!

  3. I didn't miss, it's just your imagination!

  2. I'm partially blind in my left eye.

  1. I couldn't breathe, because SOMEONE stunk the bathroom up before
      me!



Bookmark Site Here: Bookmark Site Here:
AskJeevesadd to any service!SocializerblinklistblogmarksbuddymarksdeliciousdiigofeedmarkerfurlgoogleHatenaHOLMLookmarksma.gnolianetvouznewsvineonlywireredditrawsugarMojo this page at RojoscuttleshadowssimpysmarkingspurlSquidooTechnoratiunalogwinkyahoo