Redneck Photo Site

Redneck Photo Site


Where all the Redneck funny comes to live

Monday, August 21, 2006
Redneck photo's of the day


You know how you get all those funny emails at work each day but you don't want to keep them on your work computer? Or you think gee I wish I would come across some funny pictures like everyone else out there so I can pass them along.

Well thats at least what I thought. Wouldn't it be nice to have a place where you could put all those funny pictures that you get and share them with the world. So here we go.

I will be adding a few each day as I come across them. And please by all means if you have any you would like to share or see on the big screen. Send them along to:

youcouldbearedneckif@gmail.com


Bookmark Site Here: Bookmark Site Here:
AskJeevesadd to any service!SocializerblinklistblogmarksbuddymarksdeliciousdiigofeedmarkerfurlgoogleHatenaHOLMLookmarksma.gnolianetvouznewsvineonlywireredditrawsugarMojo this page at RojoscuttleshadowssimpysmarkingspurlSquidooTechnoratiunalogwinkyahoo